Upcoming Dates to Remember in September:
1st Annual Registration is Due $75 per family
16th-20th Book Fair
24th Picture Day
25th LISD Early Release
We are pleased to announce we have initiated the Tuition Express Online Payment Processing Program!
If you have any questions please contact Amanda or Deanna.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS: 2019
- January 1st New Year’s TLCDC CLOSED
- January 1st-7th LISD CLOSED for Christmas Break
- January 21st Martin Luther King Day LISD CLOSED (If your child needs care, make sure to sign up)
- January 21-Feb 8th Pennies for Patients
- February 12th Dentist Visit
- February 14th Valentine Parties
- March 18th-22nd Spring Break LISD Closed (if your child needs care, make sure to sign up)
- March 18th-22nd Summer Camp Sign Up! First Come First Served, Space is Limited!
- April 1st Supply Fee per child $50 due
- April 1st After school routes are being determined for the 2018-2019 school year. Please let the office know if you will need after school pick up!
- April 4th Sweet Berry Farms: Noah’s Ark & Samaritans
- April 16th Picture Day!!!
- April 19th & 22nd Good Friday TLCDC CLOSED- LISD CLOSED
- May 6th-10th Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 17th Preschool Graduation Day 10:30-Noon Grab a Tissue!
- May 27th Memorial Day TLCDC CLOSED- LISD CLOSED
- May 23rd Mandatory Summer Camp Meeting 5:45 pm in Selena Center
- May 31st Last Day of School
- July 4th Closed for Independence Day
- August 15th LISD First Day of School: Make sure your paperwork is in for after school pick ups!
- September 2nd Closed for Labor Day & LISD CLOSED
- Sept 16th-20th Book Fair
- Oct 25th Pumpkin Parties! Bring your costume (Nothing Scary) and check for a sign up list for an item to bring to the party
- Nov 21st Thanksgiving Performance 5:30 pm in the Sanctuary (Helpers, Noah’s Ark, Samaritans, All-Stars)
- Nov 25th-29th LISD CLOSED After Schoolers Please sign up if needing All Day Camp for one or both days
- Nov 27th Open 8-Noon (Sack Lunch & PJ Day)
- Nov 28th-29th TLCDC CLOSED Thanksgiving
- Dec 23rd-27th TLCDC CLOSED Christmas
- Jan 1st 2020 TLCDC CLOSED New Year’s
Supply Fees are $50 per child Due April 1st, if your child enrolls after April 1st, You will have the Supply Fee added to your account on the first month of tuition due
Several Child Care Facilities have been hit for Breaking & Entering of Vehicles in Cedar Park. They are looking for Purses! Please DO NOT leave valuables in your car!! This includes your CHILDREN!!
Take this serious…We have been hit twice before!
Note to parents:
Tennis Shoes are a MUST Everyday!
Make sure your child has a water bottle here at the school in good condition. If you need to purchase a new one, please see the office staff.
After School children MUST bring a water bottle EVERYDAY washed and ready to use!
Stretch-n-Grow is here every Thursday at 9:30 with Coach Carl. All TLCDC Children 18 mo and up has visited the program and loved it! Open Enrollment Now!
Amazing Athletes Now Enrolling!! Your child has participated and is ready to join! Ages 2-6 Monday 9:30 am with Coach Emilie!
All parents should have received an email from Amanda Richardson regarding the Remind 101 System on Tuesday December 10th. If you have not received an email, please stop by the office to confirm your contact information.
If you would like to be on the Remind 101 System for notifications please follow the steps below.This process will only take about 30 seconds!
To Receive Text Messages:
- Text: @lilang
- TO: (832) 900-3278
- Don’t forget to respond with your Name!
To Receive Email Messages:
*You can leave the subject line blank.
*An email notification will arrive. Please verify your request with the response email!
Twin Lakes Friends & Family:
Thank you for your support for Ms. Donna. Your kindness is appreciated.
Our hearts are heavy with sadness for Ms. Donna and her daughter Alicia. Ms. Donna’s Husband passed away unexpectedly and as many of you know, Ms. Donna also lost her son over a year ago to a tragic accident. Many of you are asking how you can help. We have set up a Donation Fund at Austin Telco in Donna Padua’s Name. The Austin Telco account # is 198802 or you can reference Donna or Lorenzo Padua and they will know what to do. Thank you for everyone’s support for the Padua Family, your patience, and loving prayers.
As parents you are the most vital influence in your child’s life. We want to partner with you in seeing your child reach their full potential. Here you will find valuable resources and forms.
View the 2013 Parent Handbook
Questions about School Closures? Click Here
Download the Menu Here: