HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Pennies for Patients
Next week is our final week, Feb 3rd-7th. Our donations are lagging behind this year! Help us help others…
Join Us For Some Fun With Themed Days As We Work Towards Our Goal!
-Wear pajamas and bring pennies
Tuesday-Neon Nickel Day
-Wear your brightest clothes and bring nickels
Wednesday-Dazzling Dimes Day
-Wear something shiny and bring your dimes
Thursday-Crazy Quarter Day
-Wear a crazy hat or socks and bring quarters
Friday-Team Up for Leukemia Day
-Wear your favorite team shirt and bring coins
We are pleased to announce we have initiated the Tuition Express Online Payment Processing Program!
If you have any questions please contact Amanda or Deanna.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS: 2020
- January 1st New Year’s TLCDC CLOSED
- January 1st-7th LISD CLOSED for Christmas Break
- January 21st Martin Luther King Day LISD CLOSED (If your child needs care, make sure to sign up)
- January 20th-Feb 7th Pennies for Patients
- February 14th Valentine Parties /Pizza Party
- February 17th Presidents’ Day LISD CLOSED (If your child needs care, make sure to sign up)
- March 6th Summer Camp Sign Up! First Come First Served, Space is Limited!
- March 16th-23rd Spring Break LISD Closed (if your child needs care, make sure to sign up)
- April 1st Supply Fee per child $50 due
- April 1st After school routes are being determined for the 2020-2021 school year. Please let the office know if you will need after school pick up!
- April 10th Good Friday TLCDC CLOSED- LISD CLOSED
- April 13th TLCDC CLOSED- LISD CLOSED
- May 4th-8th Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 15th Preschool Graduation Day 10:30-Noon Grab a Tissue!
- May 21st Mandatory Summer Camp Meeting 5:45 pm in Selena Center
- May 25th Memorial Day TLCDC CLOSED- LISD CLOSED
- May 29th Last Day of School
- June 1st First day of Summer Camp!
- July 3rd Closed for Independence Day
- August 12th Last day of Summer Camp!
- August 13th LISD First Day of School: Make sure your paperwork is in for after school pick ups!
- September 7th TLCDC Closed for Labor Day & LISD CLOSED
- Oct 30th Pumpkin Parties! Bring your costume (Nothing Scary) and check for a sign up list for an item to bring to the party
- Nov 21st Thanksgiving Performance 5:30 pm in the Sanctuary (Helpers, Noah’s Ark, Samaritans, All-Stars)
- Nov 23rd-25th LISD CLOSED After Schoolers Please sign up if needing All Day Camp for one or both days
- Nov 25th Open 8-Noon (Sack Lunch & PJ Day) Late fee$10/min/student
- Nov 26th-27th TLCDC CLOSED Thanksgiving
- Dec 21st-25th TLCDC CLOSED Christmas
- Dec 31st TLCDC Close at 3pm
- Jan 1st 2021 TLCDC CLOSED New Year’s
Supply Fees are $50 per child Due April 1st, if your child enrolls after April 1st, You will have the Supply Fee added to your account on the first month of tuition due
Several Child Care Facilities have been hit for Breaking & Entering of Vehicles in Cedar Park. They are looking for Purses! Please DO NOT leave valuables in your car!! This includes your CHILDREN!!
Take this serious…We have been hit twice before!
Note to parents:
Tennis Shoes are a MUST Everyday!
Make sure your child has a water bottle here at the school in good condition. If you need to purchase a new one, please see the office staff.
After School children MUST bring a water bottle EVERYDAY washed and ready to use!
Stretch-n-Grow is here every Thursday at 9:30 with Coach Carl. All TLCDC Children 18 mo and up has visited the program and loved it! Open Enrollment Now!
Amazing Athletes Now Enrolling!! Your child has participated and is ready to join! Ages 2-6 Monday 9:30 am with Coach Emilie!
All parents should have received an email from Amanda Richardson regarding the Remind 101 System on Tuesday December 10th. If you have not received an email, please stop by the office to confirm your contact information.
If you would like to be on the Remind 101 System for notifications please follow the steps below.This process will only take about 30 seconds!
To Receive Text Messages:
- Text: @lilang
- TO: (832) 900-3278
- Don’t forget to respond with your Name!
To Receive Email Messages:
*You can leave the subject line blank.
*An email notification will arrive. Please verify your request with the response email!
As parents you are the most vital influence in your child’s life. We want to partner with you in seeing your child reach their full potential. Here you will find valuable resources and forms.
View the 2013 Parent Handbook
Questions about School Closures? Click Here
Download the Menu Here: